Boy, it has been a long week for me and I am so glad to be doing some crafting! It is such a relaxing thing to do.
Have you seen the new stamp club stamps from Bildmalarna? Oh my, they are just adorable! I received mine and needed a birthday card so I inked up Mimosa holding a cake. Here is what I came up with.
She is simply adorable with the long flowing hair, don’t you think? I colored her with the following copics:
- Skin – E11, E00, E000, E0000, R22, R21, R20
- Clothes – YG45, YG41, E53, E51, E50
- Hair and shoes – E57, E55, E53, E50
I forgot to write down the cake colors but I think it was probably R21 and R20. The sentiment I used is from the new SWL stamp set. This set is so versatile, it is very nice and gives you a perfect stamp every time. I distressed my edges using my Zutter Distrezz It All and Ranger Distress Ink pads Old Paper. Did you know that Stamping Scrapping has a full line of Tim Holtz products? Be sure to check them out. For the swirl I used my Tim Holtz Sizzix Elegant Flourishes die.
I am entering this little cutie in the following challenges:
- Creatalicious Challenges – vintage
- Wild Orchid – One for the girls
- Sentimental Sundays – Anything Goes
- Penny’s Paper Crafty – Anything Goes
- Colour Create – Ivory, Duck Egg Blue and one other color
- Donna’s Den – something sweet
- Crafty Cardmakers – birthdays
Thanks for stopping by and visiting!