Interesting title isn’t it? Well, for those of you that text and abbreviate you probably know that it means Happy Birthday Dear Daughter!
My oldest daughter turns 27 next month so I decided to get a jump on her card. When I saw this image from Kenny K I knew it was her and just had to get it!
So, here is my card for her.
I’m entering this card in the following challenges:
- Creative Card Crew – birthday
- Wild Orchid – Pink, white and silver
- Kenny K’s Krafty Girlz – distressing
- Sweet Stampin – celebrations
- Sketch Saturday - sketch
Here is a close up of the digi image – Drama Queen. I used the following copics:
- Skin – E13, E11, E00, E000, R22, R21, R20
- Jeans – B97, B95, B93, B91
- Shoes, hair and purse – E59, E57, E35, E33, E53, E50
- Jacket – RV25, RV23, RV21
For the sparkles I used Ranger Stickles. I matted this cutie using Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 10 and cut them both at the same time using my Grand Calibur – wow, what a time saver that baby is!!
Thanks for stopping by and visiting and I wish the best for everyone for the new year!