Here are my ingredients:
- Spellbinders Nestabilities Lacey Circles
- SSD Lacey Circles stamps
- Prima fairytale roses
- King Tilda
- Ribbon, buttons and lace from my stash
Of course I colored her with my favorite medium, copics.
- Skin – E13, E11, E00, E000, E0000, R22, R21, R20
- Clothes – BG78, BG75, BG72, BG000, BG0000, W3, W1, W00
- Hair – E9, E7, YR09, YR02
- Crown – YR24, YR21, YR20
Here is a close up of the great SSD stamps … just love these. Be sure to check out Stamping Scrapping for the new ones that are up for pre-order. Stamping Scrapping also has designed a couple of die sets and they are awesome!!
Here is the inside of my card.
I am also entering this in the following challenges: