I am also entering this in the following challenges:
- Bunny Zoe’s Craft Challenge – Shabby/chic/vintage
- Made Especially for you – use ink distressing
- Wild Orchid Challenge – Bingo – Embossing, Flowers, Pins
In the Magnolia Ink magazine – No. 1 2012 Make A Wish – there is a step-by-step tutorial for this cute magnetic note holder. I thought it would make a perfect Mother’s Day gift for someone.
Here is a side profile, you can see that the note holder is thick enough to hold sticky notes.
A picture of the flowers.
And a picture of Tilda
Here is a list of materials:
- E11, E00, E000, E0000, R12, E35, E33, E53, E50, R85, R83, R81, RV000, W4, W2, W0, yG17, Y06
- Ultra Fine Flower Soft – Sage, Sand, Toffee
- Basic Grey – Kissing Booth collection
- Tilda with Daisy
- Martha Stewart punches
- Magnetic Sheet
- Brilliant Bow Maker
- Spellbinders Labels 25
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink – Vintage Photo
- Flowers – Wild Orchid