Today I would like to show you a card I made using Nurse Tilda.
I am entering her in the following challenges:
And the list of materials I used:
- Nurse Tilda
- Little Yellow Bicycle DP – Saturdays collection
- Core’dinations cardstock – Valentine
- Cardstock from my stash
- Spellbinders Classic Ovals Large
- Spellbinders Floral Ovals
- Spellbinders Grand Calibur
- Tim Holtz distress ink – Vintage Photo and Fired Brick
- JustRite stamper – Birthday Card Kit
- Flowers from Wild Orchid
- Zva creative pearl swirl
- Copic X-press
Here is a close up of the sentiment
And of Tilda. I used the following Copics.
- Skin – E13, E11, E00, E000, R12
- Clothes & Shoes – R27, R24, R22, W3, W1, W00
- Bottle, Paper & Needle – E39, E35, E55, E42, E40, C3
- Hair – E49, E47, E44
Thanks for stopping by and visiting.