Today over at Magnolia Stamp Lovers we have a new challenge starting, So Fruity. The challenge this time is to use a Magnolia stamp that has something to do with fruit.
This is my take on So Fruity. I am also entering this in the following challenges:
- Sweet Sketch – sketch
- Wild Orchid Challenges – Bingo – Ribbon & Lace, Flowers, Pink
- Crafts and Me – ribbon
- Simon Says Stamp – Anything goes
- Truly Scrumptious – pink
- The Perfect Sentiment – sentiment stamped on front
The sentiment was stamped into Fimo clay and I also used the smallest Spellbinders Petite Scalloped circles and then fired in the oven. I used a dauber and inked it with Tim Holtz Victorian Velvet ink. I have just recently discovered Fimo clay for use in my card making and I just love it! Here is a close up.
I masked Tilda and the Sweet Strawberry. Here is a close up.
I used the following Copics:
- Skin: E13, E11, E00, E000, R12
- Clothes, Strawberry: R85, R83, R81, G46, G43, G40, Y17
- Hair and ground: E25, E23, E21, W6, W4, W2
And a list of materials:
- Spellbinders Standard Circles Large
- Spellbinders Petite Scalloped Circles Large
- Cryogen White Cardstock
- Core’dinations cardstock
- M-Bossabilities So Trendy
- Tim Holtz Sizzix Vintage Lace die
- Tim Holtz distress ink – Victorian Velvet
- Fimo clay - white
- Sweet Wonderful You sentiment
- Pie Tilda
- Sweet Strawberry
- Flowers from Wild Orchid
- Crepe Ribbon
All of these items can be found at Stamping Scrapping. Be sure to check out all of the great products!
For more pictures, and a listing of Copics used, hop on over to my blog.