Over at Magnolia Stamp Lovers we have a new challenge starting – Boo 2 You. We would like to see something with a Halloween theme using a Magnolia image.
This is my creation.
For my creation I used the following supplies:
- Wild Tilda
- Spellbinders Venetian Accents
- Spellbinders Resplendent Rectangles
- Carnations and pin from Wild Orchid Crafts
- Core’dinations cardstock
- Tim Holtz distress ink – black soot
- Charms, pin, glitter tape, black rose from my stash
I used the following Copics:
- Skin – E11, E00, E000, R12
- Outfit – N7, N5, N4, YR24, YR21, YR20
I used the mask in the Venetian Accents for some accents.
I colored the white pearl in the pin with Copic #100.
I am entering my card in the following challenges:
- Creative Mondays – anything goes
- Eureka Stamps – autumn colors
- Lollipop Crafts – 2 different punches or dies
- Marker Pop – color something
- My Craft Spot – wild animal
- Wild Orchid Challenge – autumn colors
Thanks for stopping by and visiting.