Bet you were thinking red, white and blue huh? Well, I needed to make a birthday card and the theme at Just Rite is stars and stripes. Since I didn’t want to make red, white and blue I dug until I found something with stripes and then used my Spellbinders Star Circles. Turned out pretty well.
I used the following materials:
- Just Rite Cling Inspire Me
- Spellbinders Star Circles
- Spellbinders Standard Circles Small
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink – Dusty Concord
- Flowers from Wild Orchid
- Paper from my stash
- Ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon
I am entering this in the following challenges:
- JustRite Stampers – stars and stripes
- The Crazy Challenge – sketch
- Incy Wincy Designs – anything goes
- Paper Playtime – anything goes with a sentiment
Thanks for stopping by and visiting!