Ever heard the Firework song by Katy Perry? Well, ever since this came out I have been thinking of a creation. I have been down for a week with a pinched nerve (I think) in my back and causing my left arm to be numb so what I started over a week ago too me until this morning to finish, been working on it here and there when I had a break from the pain. Anyhow, that’s not what this post is about so let me get on with it .
My creation is fashioned after Katy’s song. If you have seen the video and listened to the words of this song it is about being someone no matter where you are right now. Here is my creation.
I didn’t make a card this time but a great big firecracker. I think this turned out very cute and I am pleased with it. So, for my ingredients:
- Toilet paper roll holder
- Cricut Independence Day mini cartridge
- Star ribbon
- McGill Pine Punch
- Tilda wants a hug
- Martha Stewart Star punch (I kept the stars for the firecracker)
Here is a close up of Tilda. I colored her, and the pearls, with the following Copics:
- Skin – E13, E11, E00, E000, R20
- Reds – R29, R27, R24, R22, R20
- Blues – B28, B26, B24, B21
- Hair – YR23, Y23, Y21
The firecracker is from the Independence Day cartridge and the fonts are from the Mickey Mouse cartridge.
I am entering this in the following challenges:
- Challenge up your life – circles
- Crafts 4 eternity – “R” embellishment (roses)
- Fairy Tale – 3 papers, 3 pearls and ribbon (stars around base)
- Inspire Me Fridays – Anything goes
- The Poodles Parlour – Anything goes
- Delightful challenges – Anything goes
- Do you stack up – Use a star
- Meljen’s – red, white & blue
- Southern Girls – Anything goes
- Decorate to Celebrate – Party decoration
- Divas by Design – Anything but a card
- Bearly Mine – Anything goes
- Going Grey – Anything goes
- Make it Monday – Anything goes
Thanks for stopping by and visiting and as always your comments are greatly appreciated!