I made this card for the Whiff of Joy Guest Designer call over at Katharina's blog. I used Melinda blowing kisses for my image.
The dp is English Garden by Making Memories that I purchased at Michael's. I colored Melinda with Copics Caio and Sketch markers. I created a mat using a Nestabilitie and added ribbon.I used the same papers for the inside and added a yellow mat for journaling.
If you are interested in the WOJ Guest Design call here is the info from Katharina's blog.
I am very excited to open another Whiff of Joy Guest Designer Call!! It's been a long time since the last GDT Call, that's why it is such an exciting event for me :)
We are looking for passionate, talented crafters with great colouration skills to complement our Design Team for the next 2,5 months (end september, october, november).
As a guest designer for Whiff of Joy Stamps you'll have to:
- Create a card or project or scrapbook page with every stamp we'll send you
- post these on your blog and upload it to the Whiff of Joy gallery
- participate in every other Design Team activity, such as the Project of the month
- have your own blog, which is essential to show and promote your works created with our stamps
The chosen guest designer will have the following privileges:
- You'll get every stamp that is going to be release during the next 2 months
- You will get a 10% discount on all your orders from Whiff of Joy Stamps for the period of 1 year.
- Everybody can enter from anywhere in the world!!
- You can submit as many cards as you like, but they have to be new ones.
- You have to use at least 1 Whiff of Joy Stamp on you card!!!
- The Guest Designer Call ends on Saturday, September 19th, 8 pm GMT+1
What do you have to do to enter the Whiff of Joy Guest Designer Call?
- create a card, scrapbook page or papercraft project using at least 1 Whiff of Joy stamp
- post your creation on your blog (and SCS gallery if you have one) letting people know about our Guest Designer Call
- add your name and link to your post to the Mr. Linky Widget below
Awesome card I wish you the best of luck!!!
Good luck Stephanie, this is such a gorgeous card
Post a Comment