Woohoo!! The sun is shining today in Missouri, that makes me so happy!
To celebrate I have made a card featuring Bridesmaid Tilda. She is so adorable, a precious little girl.
This card fits into 8 challenges:
- Cute Card Thursday – dimension
- Charisma Cardz – Spring
- Incy Wincy – Spring
- Just Magnolia – sketch
- Corrosive Challenge – Spring or Easter
- Quirky Crafts – flowers
- Crafty Card Makers – Spring
- Susies Sassy Challenge – Spring Garden
Here is my card.
There are a lot of ingredients in this card. I used my Nestabilities Classic Ovals, Tim Holtz Sizzix Elegant Flourishes, MS Looped Heart punch set, and Ranger Stickles. Phew, what a list!
Here is a close up of Miss Tilda.
To color her I used the following Copics.
- Skin – E13, E11, E00, E000, E0000, W3, R20
- Hair – E29, E25, E11, E50
- Dress and socks – B28, B24, B21
- Shoes – N8, N6, N4, N2
- Flowers – G24, Y04, R32, R37
Speaking of Copics did you know that you can purchase two different sets that have been created just for coloring images such as Magnolia’s? Here is a link – check it out.
For my flowers I used Prisma white roses and then airbrushed them using Y04, R32 and R37.
Also, on my Dream stamp I used Ranger Stickles. This stuff is so great that it actually shows up in pictures!
Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek.