It’s time for a new challenge at Totally Tilda and our theme is ‘Clean & Simple’ So let’s see lots of white space virtually no embellishments as well as a Tilda stamp.
This week we are very lucky to be sponsored by the lovely The Ribbon Girl
If you haven't been over to the Ribbon Girl shop you should go and have a peek at all the lovely goodies for sale over there .... everything is so yummy !!
Thank you so much for sponsoring us xx.
Here is my card.
- London Tilda
- DP Wellington by Docrafts
- Copic X-press
- Tim Holtz distress ink – spun sugar
Here is a close up of Tilda
I colored her with the following Copics
- Skin – E21, E00, E000, R11
- Boots – R27, R24, R22, R20
- Umbrella – C4, C2, C1, G17, G12, Y17, Y13
- Dress – G19, G16, G14, G12
- Hair – 110, N8, N6, N5, N4
- Raindrops – B02, B00, B000
- Stones – E35, E31, E30, W6, W4, W1
Thanks for stopping by and visiting and be sure to come on over to Totally Tilda and join us for our CAS challenge.
Oh what an adorable card! Your coloring is beautiful! So pretty! Nancee :)
I love your bright and cheery card. Tilda is fantastic. Your design paper is awesome!
Beautiful!!!!.....So perfect every time!!!!!
Fabulous! Fantastic coloring and adorable design paper too!
This is amazing. Your coloring is awesome! HUGS!
Post a Comment