This week we are very lucky to be sponsored by the lovely The Ribbon Girl.
If you haven't been over to the Ribbon Girl shop you should go and have a peek at all the lovely goodies for sale over there .... everything is so yummy !!
Thank you so much for sponsoring us xx.
For my card I chose to use this adorable little Tilda. She is holding a tulip which are some of the first flowers I see in the spring.
I stamped Tilda onto Make it Colour blending card with Tim Holtz distress ink – spun sugar and then colored her with Copics. Flowers are from Wild Orchid and the butterflies are from Oriental Trading Co.
- Skin – E04, E11, E00, E000, r/12
- Clothes – B24, B23, B21, Y08, Y04, Y00
- Hair – E25, YR23, Y21
- Flower – R85, R83, R81, R56, G28, G24, G20
- Shoes – E27, E25, E23
- Background – B00, Picket Fence and blender
- Grass – G28, G24, G20
- Crazy 4 challenges – let’s think spring
- Send a smile 4 kids – pastel colors
- Tilda’s Town – use your stash (all from my stash but oldest are papers and tulips)
- Creative Corner – spring has sprung
- Stamp and Create with Magnolia – rainbow bright (lots of bright colors
- As you like it challenge – lines or no lines – no lines because I love the dimension it creates
WOW!!!! This is absolutely amazing! I love it! Thank you so much for sharing your incredible talent with us at Tilda's Town! Good luck,
OMG!! Stephanie, how gorgeous is this card. Your colouring and composition of all the elements are stunning. FABULOUS!!!
Hugs Suzi. xox
Beautiful Stephanie!! I love all the colours and your Tilda is fabulous!!
wow, This is gorgeous Stephanie, love your colouring too.
Beautifully coloured Steph
Hugs Susie xx
so fab, love your coloring
thanks for playing with us at tilda's town
Awesome card and LOVE your No lines, Wish I could pluck up enough courage to have a go!
Thanks for joining in with our challenge at As You Like It,
hugs Samantha :0)
OMG, I am totally DIBBSying this one! What a fab card Stephanie x
Simply beautiful, thank you for playing along with us at TILDA'S TOWN this week & the very best of luck. Jane x
the cutest Tilda ever Stephanie! Just darling! love her! So glad you linked up to Tilda's Town Challenges this week! Thanks for playing!
This is just amazing Stephanie!!
Love these vibrant colors.. And your coloring is fantastic..
Thanks for sharing this wonderful creation with us at Tilda's Town Challenges..
Absolutely stunning! Your colouring is fab and without lines (I think I have to try it one day). Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma
Post a Comment