Hope everyone is staying warm today. I am excited that our thermometer just went above zero!!
I made this card for a new member of our project team at work. It also fits into six challenges.
- Cutie Sunday - sketch
- Sophisticat - fancy borders
- Copic Buzz - ribbon
- Fab n Funky - any occasion
- ABC - L is for layering
- Corrosive - two of favorite embellishments
I colored her with Copics using the following:
- Skin: E21, E02, E00, E000
- Cheeks: R20
- Hair and shoes: E30, E31, E33
- Clothes and life saver ring: BV20, BV23, BV25, RV91, RV93, RV95, YR23
The DP is Debbie Mumm and the solid is cardstock from various places. I added a flower that I layered using three different flowers and placed a twinkling jewel, available at www.stampingscrapping.com, in the center. Behind the flower are two different colored green ribbons. The border is made using a Martha Stewart punch.
The inside of the card uses the same DP and I have placed the life saver ring on the inside.
Thanks for stopping by and visiting!