I’m entering this card in the following challenges:
- Crafts 4 Eternity – Anything Goes
- Fairy Tale – Mother’s Day
- Inspire Me Fridays – Always Anything goes
- Just Add Ink – Just add a flower
- Sew Many Cards – Easel card
- AiFactory – Anything goes
- Aud Sentiments Challenge – Happy Mother’s Day
- CCEE Stampers – Add a butterfly
- Craft Us Crazy – Mother’s Day and/or Flowers
- Digi Doodle Shop’s Best – Anything Goes
- Do You Stack Up – Make it Pop
- Dutch Dare – For Mom
- Moving Along with the Times – Anything Goes
- The Rubber Café – Mom or special lady
- Samuel Taylor’s – Flowers & bling
- Some Odd Girl – All about Moms
- Little Red Wagon – Mom
- My Mum’s Craft Shop – Flowers
- Paper Shelter – Mom
- Simon Says Stamp – Anything Goes
- Going Grey with Scrap-Creations – Flowers
- Partytime Tuesdays – Anything Goes
- Crazy Challenge – 3 different papers
- Get Hippity with Ippity – Spring/summer
- Make it Monday – Anything Goes
I used Tilda with Butterfly Dress for my image. She is from the Butterfly Dreams collection. I love this new collection,wish I had them all but I think I say that about every collection …. lol!!
I used several roses for this card, a MS punch, crocheted lace, McGill pine punch, ribbon, a butterfly punch, Spellbinders Lattice Rectangle dies, my Scor-pal and Ranger Stickles Frosted Lace.
Those that follow my blog know that I design for Stamping Scrapping and use tons of Cindy’s products. Well, today she has a wonderful Spellbinders Deal of the Day that you really want to check out, just click the link on my left sidebar and it will take you directly there! This is one you don’t want to miss.
I colored Tilda with the following Copics:
- Skin – E13, E11, E00, E000, R22, R20
- Hair & Shoes – N8, N6, N4
- Dress – B04, B02, B000
- Flowers – YG45, YG41, RV34, RV32
- Ground – E87, E55, YG45
The bottom flap of the easel card uses SSD What a Swirl stamp set and the sentiment is from the SSD Label Accents set.
Thanks for stopping by and visiting!