Today I made another Mimosa creation. This is another of the new fall stamps from Bildmalarna and yes, another cutie!
Here she is ….. Mimosa with Basket of Apples. I also used the Birthday Wishes sentiment from Bildmalarna that came in one of the stamp kits. For the edge and the swirl I used my Magnolia Doohickey dies. For Mimosa’s mat I used Spellbinders Nestabilities Label 10. I love these, they are large enough that you can get the whole image in without trimming. My little pearl sprigs are from Hobby Lobby, a rose from my stash and the leaves are a McGill’s pine punch.
I am entering her in the following challenges:
- Color Create – Warm pink, white and chocolate
- Papertake Weekly – Cutie Patootie
- Midnight Madness - sketch
I colored her with the following Copics:
- Skin – E11, E00, E000, E0000, R22, R21, R20
- Clothes and apples – E53, E51, E50, R24, R22, R20, R01
- Hair and basket – E29, E25, E50