This card fits into five challenges:
- Sketchy Colors – Light green, dark green and pink
- Spoon full of sugar – springtime
- Stamp something – touch of spring
- Totally Gorjuss – flowers
- Our Creative Corner – new technique
And here is my card.
The copics I used are:
- Skin: E02, E00, E000
- Flowers and top: R81, 83, 85
- Pants and leaves: YG21, 23, 25
- Hat: Y21, 23, 26, E53
- Rocks and ground: C00, C4
- Hair: N5, 7, 8
- Shading around image: B0000, 000, 01
I added flowers, a button and two brads to the front. The butterflies in the middle of the flowers are Dew Drops Butterflies and are also available at Stamping Scrapping. Cindy has a great selection of items and is always adding new supplies, not like the big chains who keep the same things and you never can really find anything new but that’s not the case at Stamping Scrapping, check it out!
For my new technique I used Smooch which I have never, ever used before. I placed it over the flowers in the stamp and learned that I didn’t need to spend all of my time coloring them as the Smooch takes care of that. Learn something new every day!! It doesn’t show up very well in the picture but it is there. I like the easy way that it applies, just paint it on like fingernail polish.
Here is a pic of the inside:
Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!