Yep, you heard right … it is spring!! Well, at least I want it to be. So here is what I decided to do, make a colorful, bright card using Tilda in spring rain.
After I made it I decided to look around and see if I could find any challenges it would fit in and I found 7!
- Daring Cardmakers – Aquamarine
- Stamp Something – something girly
- Rosie Dee’s – think spring
- Stamp with fun – spring
- Dutch Dare – open the gate
- Crafty Cardmakers – feminine
- Get sketchy – shaped card
So, here is my creation
My card base is yellow and I made it a gate fold with the center image mat covering the opening of the card. For my mat I used a Martha Stewart Combo Double Loop edge corner punch.
Here is a close up of Tilda.
And the flower
And the inside.