She fits into the following challenges:
- Aly’s Sunday challenge – buttons
- CPS – sketch
- Corrosive challenge – paper piercing
- The Crafty Pad – stitching, real or faux
- Magical Crafts – something for the girls
- OWH Stars and Stamps – hardware
- Paper Jewels – sewing and buttons
- Pile it on – spring
I dug into my scrapbox for the papers. Very proud of myself because I usually leave the scraps for the kids to play with.
I used Nestabilities Label 10 for my matting. I used button brads for my buttons and hardware. My sentiment is computer generated. For my stitching I removed the thread from my sewing machine and stitched. For my lines I used a white gel pen.
I colored Mimosa with the following Copics:
- Skin – E13, E11, E00, E000, R20
- Dress & chicks – B14, B11, Y26, Y08, Y04, Yo2, Yoo
- Apron, basket, shoes and hair – E44, E42, E40
Here are a couple of close ups.
Thanks for stopping by and visiting.