The wonderfully talented Mindy set the challenge for us this time at Magnolia Stamp Lovers. This was definitely a challenge for me as I don’t usually do scene’s but I think that it turned out OK.
I thought this little cutie would make a great card for a baby so that is what I did.
I used my Cricut George cartridge to cut out the oval in the front of the card. I used my Martha Stewart Combo Double Loop edge corner punch for the frame around the oval. I made two bows using my bow easy, which I love because I love bows! I hung a couple of baby charms from each bow.
I masked Tilda and the gate and colored her with the Copics.
- Skin – E13, E11, E00, E000, R20, W3
- Dress – RV23, RV21, RV000, Y15, Y13, Y11, Spica Buttermilk
- Shoes and Hair – N8, N6, N4, N2
- Lamb and clouds – C6, C4, C2, C1, Co
- Gate – E99, E97, E53, E51, W1
- Flowers – G24, G20, Spica Buttermilk and Spica Blossom
- Sky – B00, B000, B0000
Here is a pic of the inside. I didn’t decorate it much because I didn’t want to cover the scene.
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to hop on over to Magnolia Stamp Lovers and play along with our challenge.