Over at Magnolia Stamp Lovers the challenge this time is a recipe card. Hmmm …. since I am not the cook in my house I found a Happy Home recipe.
Along with Magnolia Stamp Lovers my card fits into the following challenges:
- Daring cardmakers – easel card
- Rosie Dee’s – So Yummy (Cupcakes, Fruit, Chocolate)
- Tellen’s Place – flowers
- Incy Wincy – anything goes
So, here is Miss Blueberry Tilda. She normally would hold blueberries in her basket but these are heart shaped cupcakes!
I found this cute little poem that is titled A Happy Home in the form of a recipe.
My image is masked using the Kitchen
I colored her using the following Copics:
- Skin – E13, E11, E00, E000, R20
- Hair and shoes – E49, E39, E53, E50
- Clothes – BG07, BG05, BG02, BG000, BG0000, G05, G02, G000, RV34, RV32
- Kitchen – E42, E41, E40
- Spica – clear and sand
I added a bow
And flowers and sprayed them with Smooch Spritz.
And the recipe.
Be sure to hop on over to Magnolia Stamp Lovers to see all the wonderful creations and create your own recipe for a chance to win a free Magnolia stamp from Stamping Scrapping.