Monday, June 14, 2010

You’re Sweet by House Mouse

Well,it’s a House Mouse day for me today. I just received my House Mouse of the Month stamp from Stamping Scrapping and just had to ink it up. Cindy did an easel card the other day and you can see it here. I got my inspiration from her and had to use some of my new toys that I purchased from her store.

My card fits into the following challenges:

IMG_0921 (Small)

One of these days I will get used to my new camera and figure out how to properly portion things so please bear with me! This is actually a 6 x 6 easel card although it does look a little smaller at the top. I used the July Stamp of the Month. Isn’t it just so cute?!

IMG_0922 (Small)

For my image I used the following Copics:

  • Big mouse – E99, E97, E95, E00, R20
  • Little mouse with tongue – E77, E74, E71, R20, E00
  • Bouncy mouse – E29, E27, E25, E00, R20
  • Ice cream cone – R21, R01, R000, E53, E51, E50

I also added some Ranger Stickles to the ice cream but you can’t see them in the pic.

For my paper I used the Core-dinations Chocolate Box collection. I am so easy to please because I love everything but this stuff is cool. All of the pages in this collection are brown on one side (thus the chocolate) and on the back side is a different color and this one has pink. My other papers are DCWV.

IMG_0923 (Small)

For my embossing I used the Cuttlebug Scrollwork Embossing folder. I then sanded the cardstock with this great little sanding block only available at Stamping Scrapping. It’s great because when it gets gunked up with dust you just run it under water to clean it off and go again! I traced my Large Oval Nestie for my center and then carefully cut it out and left the swirls in place.

OK, that’s it for now. I hope to be back later with another post but will have to wait and see. I have a couple of days off of work and just want to create!!

10 comments:

Lindsey said...

What a sweet card, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week xx

Colorado Crafter said...

Very cute card!! I've got to get brave and try some coloring. I don't have Copics but I have Prismacolor Pencils and OMS that I've been afraid to try! LOL!!

Vivi Casale said...

that card is gorgeous Steph and this image is adorable!
I love your card! so pretty!!
xxx
Vivi

Lillian A said...

That is such an adorable image, Stephanie -- I may have to add that one to my "wish list" . . .
So summery - love how you put it all together.
Hugs!

Clare Brown said...

I don't actually own any house mouse stamps but they have now been added to my wish list.Fab card thanks for joining us this week at abc challenge.

hugs Clare x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Stephanie
A gorgeous card and gorgeous image,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz
Hugs Dianne xx

Jeanette H said...

Awesome card. You do a wonderful/awesome job on all your cards.

Tracy S said...

So stinkin cute!! I love the color you use don the ice cream.. it is perfect!

Cathy said...

Such a cute image and fabulous card.
Thank you for joining in the ABC challenge.
Cathy xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Stephanie :-) I love this image and the papers and colours you used are perfect :-)

thanks for joining the PTW Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from February 26, 2011

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact hester.stephanie@gmail.com.

This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.

This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is sometimes compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

The owner(s) of this blog would like to disclose the following existing relationships. These are companies, organizations or individuals that may have a significant impact on the content of this blog.

Currently designing for:

Stamping Scrapping

Companies that have provided me with free product or images:
Stamping Scrapping
anaRy Designs
Spellbinders
Basic Grey
Scor-Pal

Digital Delights

La La Land Stamps

JustRite Stamps

Woodware Stamps

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin