This card was made using one of my new Tilda’s – Tilda with spring bundle. She is just so cute, I love her hand in her pocket.
The paper is from my stash and I really had to dig to get it. I have tons of paper but when you are looking for something specific, boy,is it a chore! For my distressing I used my Zutter Distrezz It All. I really love this thing, so much easier on my hands and definitely quicker! I sewed around the edges with my sewing machine. The blue rose I colored with my Copics using B00 and E40 to dull down the blue.
For Tilda I stayed with my chocolate and cream color theme and used the following Copics:
- Skin – E11,E00, E000, E0000, R22, R21, R20
- Clothes – E44, E42, E40, B02, B00, B000, B0000
- Flowers – B02, B00, YG93
- Hair – E47, E44, E42, E41, E40
I have entered this card in the following challenges:
- Cards and Things – sketch
- One Stop Craft – monochromatic
- Just Magnolia – three flowers, two papers and one ribbon
- Totally Tilda – chocolate and cream
Thanks for stopping by.