Over at House Mouse and Friends we were to use this great sketch created by Sheri.
And here is my card.
I used House Mouse In a nutshell for my image. Stamping Scrapping has a very large selection of House Mouse stamps. I also used my Just Rite stamp set for the sentiment. I just love these. All of them are interchangeable. You can change the border around your sentiment and everything!
I stitched my outer layer of using a straight stitch. I also used SU Ballet Blue and Pink Passion inks around the outside edges of my paper. I used a stipple brush and tapped it on the ink pad and then tapped it onto my paper to get that splattered look.
For my image I used the following Copics:
- Mouse – E35, E33, E31, E30, R20
- Nut – E53, E51, E50
- Flower – RV04, RV02, RV00, YG09, YG06, Y38
- Water – B01, B000, B0000
I’m also entering this card in the following challenges:
- ABC – X is for Xtra dimension
- Papertake Weekly – in stitches
- Kaboodle blog – celebrate summer
- Crafty Cardmakers – Inky fingers
- Creative Cottage - summer
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out the challenge over at House Mouse and Friends!