Isn’t she just the cutest little witch? I don’t normally make the same card twice but I have been experimenting with color and decided to color two of these images differently. Here is the second one.
I find it very interesting the different look you get just by changing around your focal color.
I used the following Copics for my images:
- Skin – E11, E00, E000, E0000, R22, R21, R20
- Clothes – RV99, RV95, RV91, YG99, YG95, YG91, B4, B2, B00, B000, W1 (tone down the blue)
- Cat and hair – N8, N6, N4
- Bowl and milk container – E42, E41, E40, B2, B00, B000
Here are my cards:
I made the cards from inspiration I found at the following challenges:
- Crafts 4 Eternity – sketch, marbled paper & hand made embellishment
- Penny’s Paper – 1 ribbon (part of my embellishment), 2 dp (marbled and purple behind marbled), & 3 embellishments (stick pin with ribbon, charm and dots)
Thanks for stopping by today and be sure to check out the new collection of Bildmalarna stamps at Stamping Scrapping or Bildmalarna.com.