Our challenge at Magnolia Stamp Lovers this time is to take a trip. Create something that represents a trip ….. so many ways to interpret this, It’s great! This card is for a birthday and will be sent to someone in another state so Miss Tilda is packed up and ready to go.
I used the following Copics:
- Skin – E11, E00, E000, E0000, R22, R21, R20
- Dress – BG05, BG02, BG000
- Shoes – N8, N6, N4
- Hair –N6, N5, N4
- Hat – E53, E51, E50, E33, R89, R85, YG17
- Luggage – E53, E51, E50, E35, E33, E30, N3, N1
I am also entering this card in the following challenge:
- Friday Sketchers – sketch
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will join us at Magnolia Stamp Lovers.