Our challenge this round at Magnolia Stamp Lovers is to use Edwin.
I chose to use Sitting Wedding Edwin from the recently released Wedding Collection. I masked Edwin so he is sitting on the log. New to masking? Be sure to check out my tutorial here. I think he is just adorable all decked out in his green jacket and orange/red rose. I used the Magnolia Doohickey swirl die, Spellbinders Labels 11, Made with Love charm
and Happy Birthday sentiment from the new SWL Celebrate collection.
Here is a close up of Edwin.
I used the following Copics:
- Skin - E11, E00, E000, E0000, R22, R21, R20
- Clothes – E33, E39, E50, E51, YG97, YG95, YG93
- Rose and Birds – R35, R32, R30, YR24, YG93
- Hair and Log – E29, E25, E53, E51, W3
Here is a close up of the birds.
And the inside of my card.
I am entering my card in the following challenges:
- Mojo Monday – sketch
- Stamp with fun – card for a boy
- Crafty Cardmakers – Punch (doohickeys), orange, animal or fish
- Donna’s Den – Green as the main color
- Crazy Challenge – All about birthdays
- Ooh-la-la – birthday
- Cards for men – 1 image, 2 designer papers, 3 embellishments
Thanks for dropping by and I hope you have a great week.