Today I found some time to ink up one of my new stamps from the Bildmalarna stamp club.
Meet Tossa the painter.
Isn’t she adorable? And look at the tree …. do you see the face? I colored her with the following Copics:
- Skin – E13, E11, E00, E000, E0000, R22, R21, R20
- Tree – E29, E25, E39, E33, E30, G16, G14, G12
- Dress – Y08, Y02, Yoo, BV17, BV14, BV00, R17, B05
- Paint cans – B05, B02, B00, R17, R14, R11, N3, N1, N0, Spica’s
Here is the finished card. The buttons are from SU! and the paper is from my stash.
The sentiment is a House Mouse stamp and was colored using the same colors as Tossa and then Spica’s on top.
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
- Ooh-la-la – Spots and Dots
- Sunday Sketch and Stamp – Sketch
- Stamptacular Sunday – Buttons and Bows
- Bildmalarna Sweden challenge – Glitter and bling
Thanks for stopping by and visiting.