Happy Sunday …. and that it is. Finally have a weekend off and I am taking complete advantage, crafting away.
Today I made this card featuring Tilda in a suit. She is from the recent Magnolia Wedding Collection. I’ve had her for awhile and have spent many moments staring at her wondering how I could incorporate her in something other than a wedding. Since I had the time I decided to just do it and this is what I came up with.
What do you think? Doesn’t she just look so cute like this? Here is a close up all decked out.
I used my Sizzix Dot Matrix embossing folder and Cuttlebug embossing frame. I added some brads on the edges, some ribbon and then the sentiment. I also used a MS punch for the scallops.
I used the following Copics:
- Skin – E13, E11, E00, E000, E0000, R22, R21, R20
- Clothes – N8, N6, N4, N2, RV34, RV32
I added some Rangers Stickles to the bow tie, the buttons and the rose.
And the inside
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
- Craft your passion – Pink and black
- Stamp with fun - sketch
- Donna’s Den – Lots of layers
- Kaboodle Doodle – 2 dp, 2 flowers or lace
- MAWTT – Stitching
- Stamp Something – something cute
- Crafty Catz – 3 Embellishments, 2 DP and 1 image
- Sentimental Sunday – 2 DB and 3 embellishments
- Lexi’s creations – Embossing