Sunday, October 24, 2010

Purple and Black at Magnolia Stamp Lovers

Hi Friends,
Today starts our new challenge of Purple and Black at Magnolia Stamp Lovers. IMG_1412 (Small)
For my card I used this adorable Longing Tilda for my image. For my borders I used MS Looped Hearts punches. My sentiment is from SSD Stamps Lacey Squares.
IMG_1415 (Small)
I colored her with the following Copics and used the new Copic X-Press paper. This is some great paper!  I added some Ranger Stickles to the lace on her sleeve and her headband.
  • Skin – E13, E11, E00, E000, E0000, R22, R21, R20
  • Dress – B69, B66, B63
  • Hair – E35, E33, E51, E50
  • Outline – B60
  • Tabletop – N3, N2, N1
IMG_1413 (Small) IMG_1414 (Small) 
For my bow I punched a piece of 12 x 1 paper, scored it every 1/2” and pulled it into a circle. For the black portion I cut a piece of lace and threaded the bottom, pulled it together and tied if off. I will have a tutorial soon on how I did this.
For the inside of my card I used the MS Heart Looped punches again.
IMG_1416 (Small)
With the size of the bow I needed a larger envelope so I used my pattern from Priscilla Style’s for an envelope box.
IMG_1417 (Small)
For the front of the box I used the same MS punch, my square nestabilities and more stamps from the SSD Stamps Labels Square.  I used embossing powder for the images.
IMG_1418 (Small)
Here is a close up.
IMG_1419 (Small)
And a pic of the back of the envelope box.
IMG_1420 (Small)
Thanks for stopping by to see my creation!

18 comments:

Vivi Casale said...

stunning card Steph, love the hearts all around Tilda.. and the rosette too.. so pretty!
xxx
Vivi

paola said...

Stunning Steph! wow and an envelope box to boot, you gotta do a tutorial on this i just spent the best half of the morning thinking about how i am gonna post my latest creation cos it is as usual over embellished, LOL
smiles
Paola

Christina C. said...

Stephanie, your Tilda is colored MAGNIFICENTLY...absolutely gorgeous!
Love the heart border and the stunning flower. Beautiful work!

Sandy said...

Love the colors and the sparkle in the bow and that spectacular embellishment in the corner. Wow!
Sandy

Rene said...

Isn't she gorgeous?!? Love her and you did a fantastic job with her! Love the little sparkle on her bow and lacy trim!

Myrna said...

Beautiful coloring! Very cool bow! Great job! TFS!

Teri said...

Oh Stephanie, I love this card! Your coloring is absolutely the best, just perfection!!
Teri

Catherine Atkinson said...

Wow! Your card looks so good. At first I didn't notice all the little flourishes because I was admiring the heart-shaped borders.

StampingScrapping.com said...

Stephanie
LOVE this card the MS punches
really make it and the flower
is WOWOWOWOW...
Thanks for sharing!

LindaC said...

Very pretty. Great job coloring!
LindaC

annieb said...

Super cute card. Love your envelope a bunch!!! Please share your instructions soon....

Barb Hardeman said...

Oh my Stephanie! What a beautiful creation your card is. Your coloring is wonderful and I love the stickles added to the lace and hair bow. Your bow is stunning and the card is beautifully finished on the inside! Way to go! Then to top it all off you've made a wonderful envelope box! Wow, wow, wow!

Candy said...

A beautiful work of art!! You rocked with the Copic colours on Tilda's dress. She is painted wonderfully - really super!!! Love your awesome bow and the whole purple and black theme :o)
Hugs, Candy

Dena said...

Your coloring is STUNNING! When I run out of my current copic paper, I am trying this stuff. You have blended sooooo well it is just perfect!
Hugs, Dena

Sheri said...

You're coloring is sooooo amazing Stephanie!

Deeanna said...

What a great job.You always do good work:"

cabio's craft corner said...

Gorgeous coloring and creative way of using the punch. Great job Stephanie :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Lisette Morris said...

Beautiful card! Love the way u used the MS Punch throughout. Great job!

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from February 26, 2011

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact hester.stephanie@gmail.com.

This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.

This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.

The owner(s) of this blog is sometimes compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.

The owner(s) of this blog would like to disclose the following existing relationships. These are companies, organizations or individuals that may have a significant impact on the content of this blog.

Currently designing for:

Stamping Scrapping

Companies that have provided me with free product or images:
Stamping Scrapping
anaRy Designs
Spellbinders
Basic Grey
Scor-Pal

Digital Delights

La La Land Stamps

JustRite Stamps

Woodware Stamps

To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin