Today there is a new challenge at the Bildmalarna Challenge blog. We have a color inspiration challenge for you … Focus on Red.
For my project I chose to make a box with a surprise inside.
I used the following items which are available at Stamping Scrapping so be sure to check them out.
- Peace, Love and Joy stamp from the SSD Celebrate set
- Oval stamp from the SSD Beaded Ovals set
- Spellbinders Nestabilities Beaded Ovals
- Rhinestones set with the I-Rock tool
- Happy Holidays stamp from the SSD Celebrate set
- Tag stamp from the Bildmalarna stamp club
I cut the trees out using my Stretch Your Imagination Cricut cart, added some Vanilla Smooch Spritz, flowers, snow and little Christmas lights from my stash. I inked the edges of the box using the new Tim Holtz Victorian Velvet distress ink.
This is a close up of the front of the box.
An ‘aerial’ view.
A side profile
And the inside of the flaps. I used the following Spellbinders dies to make them:
- Fancy Tags
- Nested Poinsettias
Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek, hope to see you over at the Bildmalarna Challenge Blog.