Before I show you, there are several challenges that I will be entering it in:
- Midnight Madness – sketch
- All sorts – Thank You
- Just Magnolia – Anything goes
- Stamp Something – glitter
- C.R.A.F.T. – Thank You
- Cute Card Thursday – Thank You
- Cupcake Craft – Thank You
- Really Reasonable Ribbon – Something New and Ribbon
- Phindy's Place - Thank You
OK, so on to my card. Here it is.
I followed the sketch at Midnight Madness. My something new is this adorable Magnolia Tilda with Hanging Heart stamp that I received from my good friend Cindy. Here is a close up. The sentiment is from the SSD Lacey Squares stamp set. I used Spellbinders Nestabilities Lacey Circles in two colors and weaved ribbon through the top one.
I used the following Copics:
- Skin – E13, E11, E00, E000, E0000, R22, R21, R20
- Dress – V99, V95, V91
- Heart – R89, R39, B39, B34, B32
- Hair – E99, E97, Y21
On the inside of the card I did a little extra, I added Tilda Wants a Hug and Magnolia’s Elegant Heart.
And here’s a close up.
The sentiment is from SSD Beaded Ovals Stamps set .
And finally a pic of the journal area of the card. Sorry, the pic is blurry.
Thanks for stopping by and visiting.