Today starts a new challenge at Scrappy Frogs and our theme is Good Luck. You know, you would think it would be a real simple thing to come up with a good luck card but I sure struggled with this. I just couldn’t get a good picture of what I would do with a good luck card so I settled on a wedding card which all in all is wishing good luck, right?
So, here it is.
I used this new image from Bildmalarna that is only available in their stamp club. Have you seen the new line? It is adorable, just follow the Bildmalarna link and you can see it. Cardstock is DCWV and prints are unknown.
Here is a close up. I used the following Copics:
- Skin – E11, E00, E000, R20
- Bride – YR00, YR000, YR24, YR20
- Flowers – YR02, YR00, YR000, YG63, Copic white
- Groom – N8, N6, N4, E35, E33, E50, YR02, YR00
The stamps above are from Stamping Scrapping Designs a.k.a. SSD and are from the Congratulations set. These are awesome clear stamps and are the best I have yet to work with, you get a clean, great impression with the first stamping.
Here is the inside of my card.
I am also entering this in the following challenges
- Little Claire’s – anything goes
- Sugar Creek Hollow – inside out
- Guylous Inimitability – anything goes
- Paper Crafting Journey – anything goes
Thanks for stopping by today and be sure to come over to Scrappy Frogs for a little good luck inspiration!