Today it is my turn to show you my pink creation for Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central a.k.a. SSCC.
First, let me list the ingredients I used.
- Spellbinders Nestabilities Lacey Circles
- Spellbinders Ribbon Tag Trio
- Stamping Scrapping Designs a.k.a. SSD - Lacey Circles stamps – on green Lacey Circle
- Stamping Scrapping Designs a.k.a. SSD - Anglaise Lace Stamps – on pink Lacey Circle
- Stamping Scrapping Designs a.k.a. SSD - Tag Accents – outline on Pink tag and sentiment
- Mini Magnolia Tilda with many hearts
- Basic Grey cardstock
- Bow easy
- Pink Orchids
- KC Pearls
I wanted to focus on the SSD stamps for this project and as it turns out these little Magnolia Mini’s are perfect to do this with. The detail in these stamps are spectacular and I really didn’t want to cover them up.
See what I mean? I embossed these and the thinness of the lines are perfect for embossing. What I mean about this is when you emboss as the powder heats it expands and becomes wider but because of the thickness of these lines it works perfectly!
It even works that way using the Love You sentiment. And aren’t these new flowers made for Stamping Scrapping a.k.a. SS just the perfect touch? They are gorgeous.
The inside is rather plain after looking at the front but I did want the focus on the front, as most of us do, so I did accomplish my task!
Thanks for stopping by and know that all comments are greatly appreciated even though I can’t always thank you personally!