Here is a card I made for a birthday of a co-worker. I was looking for a motorcycle to color and found this cute Mario so I chose him.
Isn’t he cute? I used Core’dinations cardstock for my base, matting and tire tracks. I made the tire tracks using Tim Holtz Texture Fade Dot Matrix. My sentiment is from the Cricut Graphically Speaking cartridge.
Here is a close up of Mario colored with Copics.
I’m entering this in the following challenges:
- Aud Sentiments Challenge – Anything Goes
- Meljens Designs – Masculine
- Simon Says – Emboss It
- Stampavie and More – Birthday
- Your Next Stamp Challenge – Texture
- Creative Craft Challenges – Embossing
- Going-Grey with Scrap-Creations – use a digital
- Ladybug Crafts – Anything Goes
- Sweet Stamps – frame around image
- Top Tip Tuesday – open
- Bunny Zoe’s crafts – One for the boys
- KB Cute Monday – Birthday
- Make it Monday – Anything Goes
- Stamp with fun – Birthday
- Sugar Creek Hollow – circles
Thanks for stopping by and visiting!