Welcome to the StampingScrapping Design Team blog hop featuring JustRite Stampers. If you arrived here from Sheri’s blog you are in the right order, if not, you might want to go and start at Cindy Echtinaw’s so you don’t miss anyone.
Hop along with our talented team of designers to see what they have created using various JustRite products.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank JustRite for being on of our Creative Partners and for their generous donations to our team.
We are very excited to work with JustRite and use their great products to design with!
Here is my project. Be sure to read all the way to end …. you have a chance to win a JustRite stamp set.
I love my JustRite stamps because they go so well with my favorite products. I especially love the new clear stampers, perfect for lining up everything and getting the perfect stamp each time.
Products I have used for this card are:
- Sentiment – JustRite Hugs to You oval set
- Spellbinders Grand Calibur
- Spellbinders Fleur De Lis Rectangles
- Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 10
- Spellbinders Fancy Tags 2
- Stamping Scrapping Designs Fleur De Lis Rectangles stamps
- Stamping Scrapping Designs Black White & Gray Flowers
- Stamping Scrapping Designs White & Silver Bows
- Prima Fairytale Rose
- Zing Opaque Black Embossing Powder
Stephanie Hester – you are here
Leave a comment using the Inlinkz button below on each design team members blog for a chance to win this stamp set