Today is my day to show you my creation for the button challenge at Magnolia Stamp Lovers.
For my image I used Scarecrow Tilda from the Sweet Rainbow collection. I think she is rather cute, not scaring at all except maybe to the crows that may come around her. I used my Spellbinders Grand Calibur for my dies and my Scor-pal for the scoring of this easel card.
Here is a list of ingredients used in the card:
- Tim Holtz Elegant Flourishes
- Magnolia Shabby Chic Garland
- Magnolia Doohickey Tag
- Cuttlebug dots folder
- SSD Halloween Skeleton Leaves
- Old buttons from my stash
- House Mouse I Be-Leaf in You sentiment
- Spellbinders Deckled Edge Ovals
Here’s a close up of Tilda.
We’d love to see you over at Magnolia Stamp Lovers with your button creation so why not come and join us.
I’m entering this in the following challenges:
- Sweet Sketch – sketch
- Paper Sundaes – Easel Card
- Shopping our stash – Use neglected tool (cuttlebug folder)
- Class Act Insider – Vintage
- Sew Many Cards – Dry Embossing
Thanks for stopping by and visiting.