Today it is my turn to show you my creation for the House of Gilli flower challenge. Believe it or not I had a little trouble with this. Why? Not sure, I wanted to do something different so different it is.
Well, what do you think? I thought these scallops looked like flowers so that started out as my focus but then I thought I should at least add some flowers too so I used the coordinating paper that had flowers in it and cut some out to go around my sentiment.
Here is a list of materials:
- Cozy Gilli
- Spellbinders Big Scallop Circles small
- Spellbinders Grand Calibur
- Spellbinders Grand Big Scallop Circles
- Copics: E13, E11, E00, E000, R20, B14, B12, B000, E35, YR23, Y23
- JustRite Stamper sentiment
What will you create for our challenge?