First, thanks everyone for your well wishes on my back. Today is the third day after having my epidural and things continue to feel good. I get up and walk around a lot, not usually sitting for more than 30 minutes to try and keep things limber. Sleeping is the hardest part because when I sleep I don’t move making mornings a little stiff. I still do not have the feeling in my index and middle finger on my right hand but if everything stays the way it is I can live with that. Gonna talk to the Doc on Tuesday to see if I can go back to work and also if I can follow up with a Chiropractor I used to see. If he says yes to both accounts then I might be able to get the feeling back in my fingers.
OK, so the reason you came here was to see Tilda with Bundle. I made this card for a co-worker that is moving away and I wanted her to know that she would be missed, she is an important part of our company (as well as every other employee there).
Here she is, finally, right? I used my LAST sheet of Kraft paper …. boy do I love this stuff!! The list of supplies used is as follows:
- Tilda with Bundle
- Memento Tuxedo Black
- Cryogen White Cardstock
- Kraft cardstock
- Spellbinders Nested Pendants
- Spellbinders Grand Calibur
- Bow Easy
- McGill Pine Punch
- JustRite Stamper (sentiment)
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Chipped Sapphire
- Skin - E13, E00, E000, E0000, R12
- Shirt – R89, R59, R39
- Jeans – B99, B97, B95, B93, B91
- Hair & Boots – E57, E25, E53, E50
- Bag – E53, E51, E50
Here is a close up of Tilda. I have found that when I want a more vintage type look it works much better using Cryogen. I like the way that E13 works on the Cryogen. I tried it on the Copic X-press but it didn’t seem to blend well but Copic X-press works great on none vintage ….. hmmm, maybe I just needed to clean the tips of my pens.
A close up of the flowers above and a close up of the sentiment below.
And the back shot of the card. I love this saying and use it on the back of my cards. It is available in SSD Beaded Circles stamp set.
I am entering this in the following challenges:
- Inspire Me Fridays – Anything Goes
- Stampin’ for the weekend – My favorite things (Magnolia, ribbon, flowers)
- The Outlawz Copic Challenge – Anything Goes
- Colour Me Creative Copic’s Challenge – Folds, pleats or ruffles
- Some Odd Girl – All white or craft with two other colors
- A Spoonful of Sugar – Ribbons & Bows
- Pink Elephant – join the circus (printed paper is circus themed)
- Pollycraft – Travel/holidays
- Sketch and Stash – sketch
Thanks for stopping by and visiting!