Hello Friends and Happy Saturday!
Today I would like to show you a card I made …. took me all day but I got it done!
I’m entering this in the following challenges:
- The Crafty Pad – Easel card
- Sentimental Sundays – Anything goes with a sentiment
- Stamptacular Sunday – use two of something (swirls)
- Totally Tilda – distressing
- Craft Your Passion – Anything Goes
- TOMIC – Easel Card
List of ingredients:
- E13, E00, E000, R12, R27, R24, R22, R20, W1, W0, W3, W2, B99, B97, B95, B93, B91, N8, N6, N4, R39, E57, E53, E50, YG67
- Magnolia Doohickey Swirls and Tag
- Spellbinders Fleur De Lis Rectangles, Spellbinders Classic Rectangles Small
- Spellbinders Grand Calibur
- Ranger Stickles – Gold
- Gold Glitter Paper for swirls
- Imaginisce I-Rock tool and gems – hearts
- Sanding block
- Tim Holtz/Ranger Crackle Accents
- JustRite Stamper sentiments
- Magnolia papers
- Core’dinations cardstock
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink – Victorian Velvet
- Zutter Distress-It-All
Edwin close up
Easel card opened
Bottom flap of easel card
Close up of crackled sentiment. Ink looks smeared but that is because of the crackle shine.
Pull out journaling ‘tag’
Back side of journaling tag
Box envelope for card.
I have decided to take a chance with selling my cards so if you are interested in purchasing check it out here.
Thanks for stopping by and visiting and hope to see you again soon.