Here is my creation.
A list of materials:
- Brilliant Bow Maker Classic Kit – all bows. Brand new to Stamping Scrapping!
- Lying Tilda
- Basic Grey – Out of Print
- Spellbinders Grand Calibur
- Spellbinders Beaded Ovals
- Kaiser Craft lace
- E13, E11, E00, E000, R12, R37, R35, R32, R30, N8,, N6, N4, N2, N0, G94, G82, G40, YR21, YR24, B00, B000, B0000
- Ribbon from stash
- Just Rite Cling Inspire Me
Here is a close up of Tilda
A close up of the bow. I love this new Brilliant Bow Maker. It is so, so easy and there are so many different ways to make bows. Awesome!! You can go from infant (1 1/2” bow) all the way up to 7” with this kit. Be sure to check it out using the link above, you really do want this tool!!
Here is a picture of the easel card open.
A pic of the inside with a couple more bows using the Brilliant Bow Maker.
Close up of the inside bows.
Thanks for stopping by and hope you will join us at Magnolia Stamp Lovers for our sketch challenge.