This was so much fun to color!! I love all of the curls, and she just looks so fun!!
Here is a list of ingredients:
- Sewing machine
- Spellbinders Grand Calibur
- Kodak printer
- Magnolia Shabby Chic Chandelier Garland
- Spellbinders Fancy Tags
- SSD Fancy Accents stamp set
- Spellbinders Big Scallop Circles small
- Spellbinders Standard Circles Small
- Copic X-press
- Memento Tuxedo Black
- SSD Gardenias
- SU! Sentiments
Here is a close up of the image.
And a pic of the inside. Kind of plain compared to what I normally do but I wanted the focus to be on the front of the card and the image.
Hope you like it!
I’m entering this in the following challenges:
- Crafts and Me – summer
- Penny’s Paper Crafty – Happy Birthday
- Ruby’s Rainbow – Happy Birthday
- Simon Says Stamp – Anything Goes
- Bearly Mine – Anything Goes
- Creative Craft Challenges – Flowers
- Digital Tuesday – Use one or more Spellbinders
- Going Grey – 2 dp and at least 2 embellishments
- Lady Bugs Crafts Ink – Summer birthday
- Papertake Weekly – hot colors