Today is my day to post for the Summer challenge at Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central.
Here is a list of supplies used:
- Martha Stewart punch
- Brilliant Bow Maker Classic Kit
- Ribbon from my stash
- Imaginisce I-Rock tool and gems
- Trimcraft First Edition Summer Breeze paper
- Bildmalarna On a Walk
- G00, G000, G02, G0000, R02, R00, R000, R0000, E13, E00, E000, E0000, R12, E27, E25, E23, E21, N5, N3
- Spellbinders Nestabilities Peony
- Spellbinders Grand Calibur
- Core’dinations cardstock
Here is a close up of the image.
The bow made using the Brilliant Bow Maker. I rubbed it in my hands to make it look disheveled.
And a pic of the inside. Again using the Spellbinders Nestabilities Peony.
Thanks for stopping by and hope you will join us at SSCC for our summer challenge.