That’s me in a nutshell …. as long as I can do it on my computer. I love to shop the internet, not so much the stores though.
Here is my creation for Digital Delights. This is the front of the card.
And when you open it ……
Here is a close up of Vicky, all decked out and color coordinated. Do you know a real shopper that doesn’t color coordinate everything?
Here is a pic of the side of the card. I used several layers to bring the awning out. I also used two layers for the door and windows.
The materials I used are:
- Shop and Talk Vicky, Vicky’s Boutique (colored version) and Born to Shop sentiment from Digital Delights
- E11, E00, E000, R20, RV95, RV93, RV91, N6, N4, N2, YR24, YR23, YR31
- Core’dinations cardstock
- Martha Stewart punch
- Kodak printer and ink
- Close to my Heart DP
I’m entering this in the following challenges:
- Cooking it up with Katie – purple bow and sentiment
- Kelley Kids – girly girl
- Creative Card Crew – anything goes
- Lady Bug Crafts – anything goes
- Papertake Weekly – anything goes
thanks for stopping by and visiting!