I went out this morning with my youngest daughter and checked out the sales …. glad that’s over. I’m not one for shopping but let me tell you it was easier than last night. We went to Walmart last night for the 10pm specials and ended up leaving. Didn’t realize that there were that many cars where I live ….. tons and tons of people!!
Anyhow, now that I am done I thought I would share a card I made the other day.
For my image I used Nurse Tilda. Isn’t she just so cute? She would make anyone get well quicker don’t you think? Although the needle is a little intimidating.
If interested, this card is available for sale in my Etsy shop here.
Here is a list of materials:
- Nurse Tilda
- JustRite Stamper – sentiment
- Spellbinders Edgeabilities – Class Ric Rac
- Spellbinders Lattice Rectangles
- Spellbinders Grand Large Labels
- Spellbinders Grand Calibur
- First Edition cardstock – Up, Up and Away
- Cryogen white cardstock
- Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- McGill Pine Punch
Here is a close up of Tilda
I used the following Copics:
- Skin – E13, E11, E21, E00, E000, R12
- Clothes – B14, B12, B000, B0000, R24, R22, R20, E42, E41, E40, C2
- Hair and shoes – E37, E35, E33, E31
- Ground – W6, W4, W2, W0, W00
Here is a close up of the Spellbinders Edgeabilities
I am entering this in the following challenges:
- Paper Crafting Journey – anything goes
- Samuel Taylor’s challenge – anything goes
- Papercraft Star – anything goes
Thanks for stopping by!