Here is a card that I made for a friends birthday. It features Tilda with A Little Gift. I just love this new Tilda with her long pigtails. She is part of the Sweet Christmas Dreams ‘11 collection but as you see she can be used for birthdays or any type of gift giving.
Here is a list of supplies I used for this card:
- Memento Tuxedo Black
- Copic X-press cardstock
- Magnolia Tilda – A Little Gift
- Paper Doilie
- Spellbinders Standard Circles Small
- Spellbinders Grand Calibur
- Scotch ATG gun
- Beacon’s 3 in 1 craft glue (wonderful stuff!!)
- Zva creative swirls
- Trimcraft First Edition Bird Song cardstock
- Paper from my stash for backing and card base
- Stampin’Up Happy Birthday stamp
Here is a close up of Tilda. Isn’t she cute?
I used the following Copics:
- Skin – E13, E11, E21, E00, E000, R12
- Dress, Socks and Wings – R02, R01, R00, R000, R0000, E43, E42, E41, E40
- Hair – E27, E25, E23, E21
- Shadow – W6, W4, W2, W0, W00
This card is an easel card. Here is a pic of it opened.
I am entering this in the following challenges:
- Make it Monday – anything goes
- My Craft Spot – easel card
- Stamp and Create – easel card or center fold
- Crafting when we can – female birthday
- The Hybrid Chick – birthday
Thanks for stopping by!