I decided to take a step out of my comfort zone for this one. It’s not my usual that’s for sure. I don’t normally mix my patterns like this.
If you are interested I have put this up at my Etsy Shop here.
I used the following materials to make this card:
- Basic Grey Jovial
- DCWV metallic cardstock
- Cricut Graphically Speaking and Reminisce Accents cartridges
- Ribbon from my stash
- SSD Swirly Labels 22 Greetings
- SSD Swirly Labels 22 Wishes
- Memento Tuxedo Black
- Spellbinders Grand Calibur
- Spellbinders Petite Scalloped Circles Small
- Martha Stewart Snowflake punches
- Santa Hats from Oriental Trading Company
- Magnolia Sister and Brother
- Cryogen White cardstock
- Skin – E13, E11, E21, E00, E000, R12
- Clothes – E29, E27, E25, E23, YG97, YG95, YG93, R08, R05, R02, N8, N6, N5, N4, N3
- Hair – E29, E27, E25, E23, N8, N6, N5, N4, N3
And a picture of the front of the box envelope.
I am going to enter this in the following challenges: