Our challenge at Magnolia Stamp Lovers is sports. Now, with the new Winner Takes It All collection it is pretty easy but there are also some wonderful older stamps that could be used to create a sports scene.
I did use stamps from this collection but …..
Notice anything? This stamp is actually Edwin but one of my friends has three daughters and they all play soccer so I wanted Edwin to become Tilda. Here are the stamps I used:
And my result below
I used the following Copics to color:
- Skin: E11, E21, E00, E000, R12
- Hair: E37, E33, E53, E50
- Clothes and ball: N9, N7, N5, N3, N1, N0, G46, G43, G40
Along with Copics the other materials used are:
- Spellbinders Star Circles
- Spellbinders Grand Calibur
- McGill punch
- Paper from my stash
- Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
- ASI-Kool Tak adhesive squares
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to come back tomorrow, the Stamping Scrapping design team will have something special to share.