Today I would like to share a card with you. This card just hollers spring and since in Missouri all is green I guess I can say that spring is here.
Also, over at Magnolia Stamp Lovers we have started a new challenge and you guessed it …. Butterflies. Over at Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central our current theme is Mom/Girly.
I love the way this turned out, Tilda is adorable all decked out with Vellum wings.
Here is a list of materials:
- Paper Studio DP
- Martha Stewart Around the Page punch
- Flowers and butterflies from Wild Orchid
- Magnolia Garland
- Paper Doily
- Copic air brush
- Becca’s Bow Maker
- Spellbinders Grand Wonderful Wings
- Spellbinders Grand Calibur
- Stampendous Powder Blue Color Fragments
- Stampendous Aged Enamel – Ivory
- Ranger Stickles
- Midsummer Tilda
Here is a close up of Tilda.
I used the following Copics:
- Skin – Ell, E00, E000, R12
- Clothes and base wings – RV02, RV00, RV000, RV0000
- Hair – E35, E53, E50
And a couple more close ups.
Thanks for stopping by and visiting …. Happy Easter and Happy Spring.