Another card to share today …. I’m on a roll. I just love when my schedule works well enough that I can get a lot of crafting done. I have been working in my studio each night after work and it is such a pleasure to do. I am able to leave the day behind and just get lost in the world of colors and creation!
OK, enough rambling. Here is my newest creation. I purchased this adorable digital at Kenny K’s store. I love these images but I only have a couple. This one is Download Diva. So fitting for today’s society, don’t ya think?
I am entering this in the following challenges:
Here is a close up of her. It is so fun coloring, watching an image come to life as you apply color …. such a passion.
The materials I used are:
- Little Yellow Bicycle – Saturday’s collection
- Cardstock from my stash
- Metal tag from Making Memories Value Pack
- Ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink – chipped sapphire
- Zva Creative – pearl swirls
- Paper doily
- Copics – E11, E00, E000, R12, R14, B97, B95, B93, B91, R24, R22, R20, W4, W2, W0, E35, E33, E53, E50
Thanks for stopping by!